Welcome back, today we are covering a topic on everyone’s mind AI (Artificial Intelligence). What is it? How do we use it? Will it help my business? And what are some easy ways to get started?
We have been using a form of AI for a few months now and it has helped us with our marketing strategy to generate video content, creating captions and editing videos.
What we are covering in this video:
- AI tools can be used to automate repetitive tasks such as lead generation, email marketing, and social media posting.
- AI tools can also be used to personalize content for clients and generate videos at scale.
- Some examples of AI tools for real estate include virtual assistants, post generators, chatbots, or automated valuation models (AVM) that can assess property values and increase sales.
- AI-driven tools have made it easier than ever for agents to manage their workloads effectively.
How can AI improve our everyday tasks?
AI assistants are excellent at handling routine or repetitive emails, such as responding to customer inquiries or sending out meeting invitations.
They can also interact with your online calendar and identify available time slots through an app like Google Calendar, as well as send out reminders, handle cancellations and reschedule appointments when necessary.
What about CRMs?
Yes, there are CRMs for real estate that use AI. Forbes Advisor has listed the best real estate CRMs of 2023 and Lion Desk is one of them. It is the best real estate CRM with artificial intelligence (AI) tools. Another example is an AI-driven CRM that evaluates several data points to identify hot leads with a real intention of purchasing the property from its online visitors.
What are the Lion Desk CRM Features?
Lion Desk CRM offers features like data analytics, custom phone lines, text messaging, drips, deal plans, and pipeline revenue projection. It also includes auto drip campaigns, bulk text messages, video communication, task reminders, AI lead assist, multiple pipeline transaction management and much more.
Lion Desk’s Lead Assist is an AI technology that qualifies leads for you. It acts as your assistant and texts the lead for you, asking questions such as desired location, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and more while you are busy showing homes or spending time with your family. It can help you cut costs, save time, qualify leads, improve customer satisfaction, improve sales conversions and more.
Create scripts, edit videos with captions and fix lighting
Generating videos at scale means creating a large number of videos in a short amount of time. AI tools can help with this by automating the video creation process and making it more efficient.
But FIRST create your marketing strategy
- Identify the areas of your marketing strategy that could benefit from automation.
- Research AI tools that can help you automate those areas.
- Choose the right AI tool for your needs and budget.
- Learn how to use the tool effectively.
- Start small and test the tool before scaling up.
Here are some links we fund helpful “how to guides and tips.”
- “Unlock the Power of AI Tools to Boost Real Estate Marketing” by Maverick
- “AI in Real Estate: 20 Examples to Know” by Built In
- “AI In Real Estate: Top 30 Apps And Startups To Get Inspired” by ByteAnt
Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or want to learn more please reach out! We are here to help.